San Andreas, I have been waiting on this movie to come out. Oh yeah ,Dwayne Johnson (the rock) im getting it in 3D.To bad the shirt didnt come off! but he did get wet..lol, the movie was very good two thumbs up. I enjoyed the explosions, buildings falling ,bridges crumbling. Tsunami wiping out a whole state. People's screaming,crying, falling out the buildings this movie have alot of thrill but some sadness as well. The thought of seeing your child take their last breath is so devastating!not one child; but two. yes! I cried a little. I was hidden behind the dark shades...lol
San Andreas, looks like a good movie, but I feel like Jurassic World will be even better :)
ReplyDeleteNetta--You have good topics here, but you are too brief. You need to develop your content much more. Work to connect to your audience. Dig into analysis. Also, you need to work on the set up and sign off of your entries, as well as the visual appeal.
ReplyDelete