Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Entry#7 Blogging

Blogging, Blogging, blogging!!!...I'm so sick!and tired of blogging. No, i dont like to blog,its boring and plain as compared to Facebook.I can get on others pages in my group, post up pictures send a friend request, read comments instantly, and finally gossip.But,on blogg its none of this just plain you write about something and a certain person ,see it and  make a comment! that's it ,thats all! Oh, and can't  see a pictured of the person who commented on anything i wrote just a name ! I want to see a picture of  a person who comment on any of my blogs. Boring,need more  to it. I'm tired of trying to find the right words and structure for the wright sentence. THANK GOD!its over with.Blogging isn't for me! We all have our different things we like to doe,this one isn't for me,  but it might be for you.....Nett 4 chat

No comments:

Post a Comment